On January 8, at 4:16, a call was received from a resident of Stepanakert that a fire broke out in the village of Shosh in the Askeran region, according to preliminary data, a blanket caught fire. According to the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh, a fire and rescue squad of the State Emergency Service immediately went  to provide assistance to the population. The fire was localized at 05:15 and extinguished at 05:47. A blanket belonging to a resident of the village of Shosh G.S., and the things inside burned completely. The fire did not spread to nearby buildings. There are no victims. The case is being investigated by the State Fire and Technical Safety Inspectorate.

Leave a Reply