Dvnik, Vardenis, Til, Nor Shen, Garni, Arinchvank, Orknots… These settlements today are located within the borders of Bagesh and Mush of occupied Western Armenia. Despite the fact that they have Kurdish and Turkish names, the locals still call them by Armenian names. In the late 19th and early 20th centuries, one of the sanjaks of Bagesh province, Mush, was divided into five districts. Currently, Mush is a city that is the center of the province of the same name. Mush has always been an important historical and cultural center in the history of Armenia. Before the Genocide of Armenians, there were 299 churches, 94 monasteries, and 135 schools in Mush. In 1914, 75,623 Armenians lived in Mush, scattered in 103 villages and towns. The ancient Armenian Mush was one of the important centers of the Taron province. The ancient Armenian city of Taron was the center of early Christianity in Western Armenia. After the genocide of 1915 and the destruction of the Armenian population of the city, the architecture of the city was also destroyed. The property of the Armenians was dispersed, and schools, churches, and monasteries were destroyed or used for other purposes.