Lalazari Bridge is located in the Qashatakh region of the Republic of Artsakh, in the area of the lower reaches of the Vorotan River. This large bridge was built in 1867 by Hovakim Lalazaryants from Khndzoresk. In 1900-1902, the bridge was thoroughly repaired by his son Simeon Lalazaryants. The dates of the foundation and construction of the bridge are still being read over the left-bank part, which was deliberately scraped off by Azerbaijani vandals back in Soviet times. 350 meters from the Lalazari Bridge along the Vorotan River, the ruins of a mill built in the XIX century have been preserved, and 1.2 km northeast of the bridge, a rock church is undestroyed.