The Republic of Western Armenia
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Western Armenia – The Republic of Western Armenia is pleased to make available to the public a brochure in French representing Western Armenia, which you can download from the link below:
We will achieve this goal if this brochure gives you answers to questions about this country. In this case, it is about the Republic of Armenia on the territory of Western Armenia, which is not a member of the UN after the genocide of its population.
1. Are you a citizen of the Republic of Western Armenia?
2. Do you know about the existence of the state of Western Armenia?
3. Did you know that after the recognition of the Armenian state in 1920 and long-term violations of representation, the structure of the state of Western Armenia was formed on the basis of the declaration of the right of the Armenians of Western Armenia to self-determination in Shushi in 2004?
4. Did you know that today in Western Armenia there are all the institutional structures of the state: the presidency, the government, the parliament, the Constitution, the anthem, and the coat of arms?
5. Did you know that representatives of Western Armenia gathered around the mission to protect the rights of the Armenian people of Western Armenia?
6. Do you know that Artsakh and Nakhichevan are part of the Republic of Western Armenia?
7. Do you know that Western Armenia has the potential to gather more than 15 million citizens from the descendants of the Genocide of Armenian survivors living around the world, as well as the population of occupied Western Armenia, and give strength to their actions.
8. Do you know that Western Armenia carries out activities in international organizations to protect the rights of the indigenous Armenian people?
9. Do you know that Western Armenia has diplomatic relations with other states?
10. Do you know what role each person can play by becoming a citizen?
11. Are you ready to become a citizen of the Republic of Western Armenia and contribute to the realization of your rights?
12. Do you have any questions or suggestions? If yes, please send an email and we will be happy to reply to you.
m fa@wes te rn-a rmenia.eu
CONIFA European Football Cup
Currently, the Armenian nation has three national football teams.
1. Member of FIFA (International Federation of Football Associations), participating in UEFA competitions (Union of European Football Associations), the national team of the Republic of Armenia.
2. The national team of the Republic of Artsakh – participant in CONIFA (Confederation of Independent Football Associations).
3. The team of the Republic of Western Armenia – participant in CONIFA.
What is Western Armenia?
The homeland of the Armenians is the Armenian Highlands, which covers an area of 400,000 square kilometers and is located between three seas: the Mediterranean, Caspian, and Black, with an average altitude of 1500-1800 m above sea level. The highest point of the Armenian Highlands is the peak of Mount Masis (5165 meters).
The Armenian people are the indigenous population of six Armenian provinces (Bitlis, Trabzon, Van, Erzurum, Kharberd, and Diayarbekir), historically referred to as “Armenia, then Turkish Armenia, and now Western Armenia” and Cilicia.
On the plateau, the Armenian kings followed each other, founding prosperous states. But the Armenian Highlands were the scene of conquests and wars of empires, including Achaemenids and Byzantium, as well as Arabs, Mongols, and Seljuk Turks.
From 1894 to 1923, three successive Turkish governments – the Ottoman Empire, the Young Turks and Mustafa Kemal – carried out the Genocide of Armenians in Western Armenia, killing 2 million people. The Armenians of Western Armenia who escaped the genocide were expelled from their homeland and scattered all over the world, and today mostly live in exile without any rights. Armenians still living in occupied Western Armenia continue to remain under the colonial pressure of the Turkish invaders. As part of the process of national reconstruction, the structure of the State of Western Armenia was formed, based on the National Council of Western Armenia, which announced its existence in Shushi in 2004. Today, the territory of the Republic of Western Armenia has been under illegal occupation under international law for more than 100 years. Nevertheless, based on the history and sufferings of the Armenian people, the Armenian state was de facto recognized on the territory of Western Armenia on January 19, 1920, and de jure on May 11, 1920, by the Supreme Council of the Allied Powers. Western Armenia has a western border, which is determined by the decision of the Woodrow Wilson arbitration, and the eastern border should be determined in accordance with article 92 of the Treaty of Sevres.
Armenia, recognized in 1920, is now called Western Armenia and differs from the Caucasian (Eastern) Armenian Republic, which gained independence after the collapse of the Soviet Empire in 1991.
Therefore, today there are two internationally recognized Armenian states:
1. The current Republic of Armenia (Eastern)
2. The Republic of Western Armenia, the legal successor of the Armenian state recognized by international law in 1920.
Western Armenia confirms its legal rights arising from international treaties and is working towards the full realization of its territorial rights, believing that the right to land is a vital task for any people, without which it cannot continue to perpetuate its traditional knowledge, cultural expressions and genetic resources – in short, to exist.
The identity and rights of the Armenians of Western Armenia are protected by the National Council of Western Armenia within the framework of the UN and the Congress of Armenians of Western Armenia.
The Armenians of Western Armenia have the right to enjoy all their rights, to return their lands, territories and resources, sovereignty, and independence, including a package of compensations necessary for the realization of the legitimate rights to recreate their nation and civilization.
The Armenian people of Western Armenia have the right to their own state, as do all peoples. Only such a state structure guarantees the rights of the Armenians of Western Armenia, in which Armenians can be masters of their rights and participate in the political life of their state, becoming citizens.
Become a citizen and by this sacred act unite with the homeland of your ancestors.
Become a part of Western Armenia.
Get a national identity card.
Join this reality.
Become a citizen of Western Armenia.
More information: https://westernarmeniatv.com/fr/
Support Western Armenia: BÉNÉFICIAIRE
The Congress of Armenians of Western Armenia
Beneficiary bank: 18206 SWIFT
AGRIFRPP882 IBAN : FR76 1820 6001 6060 2410 5442 422 COMPTE BÉNÉFICIAIRE N°: 60241054424
WELCOME TO WESTERN ARMENIA.