Western Armenian State Television once again presents the candidates for parliament and asks its observers and the potential electorate to pay more attention to our candidates, their biographies and the activities they carry out for strengthening the state of Armenia.
Until the end of the campaign, November 15, 2023, our television will present you every day with brief data on the candidates for deputy. You can find more details on our website page.
1. Vrej Aprahamian – The Dean – Co-Chairman of the Council of Freedom Fighters of Western Armenia
2. Jean Ghazarossian- Co-president of the Council of Freedom Fighters of Western Armenia
3. Armenag Aprahamian- President of Western Armenia
4. Lydia Margosian – Minister of Foreign Affairs of Western Armenia
5. Nelly Harutyunyan- President of the National Assembly of Western Armenia
6. Seda Melikyan – Prime Minister of Western Armenia