The program of “Aurora” humanitarian initiative was launched on November 18, 2012, which will provide direct assistance to the population of Artsakh. As “Armenpress” was informed from the public relations department of the IDeA Foundation, the first separated projects are:
- Assistance for evacuation of residents from seven settlements of Martakert region (Nor Maragha, Nor Aygestan, Nor Seysula, Nor Karmiravan, Nor Haykajur, Hovtashen and Nor Jraberd) – $ 10,000.
- Support for 15 days of food for 166 people sheltered in Sevan, Dilijan, Yerevan (jointly with Victory-2020 Foundation) – $ 10,000
- Assistance to Stepanakert Municipality to Restore the Central Market – $ 10,000
- Provision of 50 packages of basic necessities to children displaced from Artsakh and transferred to Armenia (Ararat region, in cooperation with Global Shapers) – $ 2,050
- Purchase of vital medicine for the elderly living in Artsakh (jointly with the Miasin Foundation) – $ 2,000.
In addition, Aurora has started accepting applications for projects to help children, displaced families and the wounded in Artsakh and Armenia. Applications can be sent to email@example.com