The search operations for the bodies of fallen servicemen and missing in action have resumed in the battle zones on January 21. As reported by Armenpress, an official of the State Emergency Service of Artsakh Hunan Tadevosyan told,

“After yesterday’s pause the search operations have resumed today in the directions of Hadrut, Drakhtik and Jrakan (Jabrayil).

So far, a total of 1247 bodies of fallen servicemen and civilians have been found as a result of the search operations”, he said, adding that the parents of missing servicemen also participate in the search operations.