The work is dedicated to the once famous  desert of the apostle St. Anania and the history and cultural heritage of St.Zoravor Astvatsatsin Church built in its place in 1693. For the first time an attempt was made to complete the manuscripts copied in the school of dessert writing through bibliographic and lithographic sources, as well as archival documents, the History of St. Zoravor Astvatsatsin Church, lithographs and inscriptions of church objects. The book is for source readers, historians and the people engaged in the history of Yerevan